The Carpenter’s Church is currently seeking a part-time Worship Leader. We are a nondenominational congregation affiliated with ARC (Association of Related Churches). Our worship style can best be described as contemporary and presence-driven. We believe that our public worship events should lead people into personal encounters with Jesus.
- Demonstrate a passion for Christ and His Kingdom through personal spiritual discipline and public ministry.
- Active desire to grow in their relationship with Christ on both personal and ministry levels.
- Commitment to excellence in all areas of life.
- Experience: One year’s experience serving as a Worship Leader in another setting, or two years serving on a Praise Team with a desire to grow in that area, perhaps through further training.
- Musical Skills: Ability to lead worship while playing either keyboard or guitar.
- Leadership Skills: Ability to create, coordinate and lead worship with a team.
- Lead worship encounters at The Carpenter’s Church at all scheduled services. (Currently includes Sunday morning at 10:00 and a few other services during the year.)
- Plan and implement the worship set.
- Lead weekly band practice (currently Wednesday evenings)
- Train and coordinate the Praise Band.
- Recruit and develop new Praise Band members.
- Coordinate slide lyrics with the Tech Team. (We currently use Easy Worship)
- Assist in the pastoral care and spiritual development of the members of Praise Band and Tech Team.
- Give input and assist with stage designs/backdrops.
- Attend staff meetings. (unless your full-time job prohibits)
If interested, please send a resume to email@example.com